Who we are
English World is one of the largest and biggest Language Training Center & Student Consultancy firm. Our mission and vision is to support students around the world to learn English as well as Study abroad.
Our website address is: https://englishworldbd.com.
1. Purpose and nature
2. What is personal information?
3. Why do we collect personal information?
Generally, we collect personal information where it is reasonably necessary for our business functions or activities. In particular, we may collect your personal information:
- in connection with providing, administering, improving and personalising our English language and test preparation courses and materials;
- to provide you with other products and services and to improve the quality and design of them;.
- to provide you with customer support;
- to establish and maintain our relationship with you by, among other things, providing updates on promotions, products and services which we consider may be of interest to you;
- to comply with legal requirements and to exercise our legal rights;
- for business analysis purposes and internal accounting and administration purposes; and
- for marketing and other advertising purposes (except where you have ‘opted out’ – see further information on direct marketing at clause 7.2),
(the Primary Purposes).
You do not have to provide us with any personal information, however if you do not, we may not be able to carry out some or all of the Primary Purposes.
4. What personal information do we collect?
The types of personal information we collect will depend on the type of dealings you have with us and includes information that is needed to provide you with our products and services. This may include, but is not limited to, any or all of the following information about you:
- contact details (including address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details);
- date of birth;
- banking details;
- information about the device you use to access and use our products and/or services;
- access logs and system usage information; and
- other information you elect to provide to us.
5. How do we collect your personal information?